As some of you know, I am a huge DIYer. If I can make it with my own hands- I will. This past week I got to do a little bit of DIY in my room- I created this super easy to make jewelry hanger, and a headboard for my bed that has my most treasured memories on it. Granted the headboard turned out crooked, but for now I am satisfied (will redo after finals). This is just a glimpse of the DIY I have done in my room, maybe in the future I will show more of what I have.
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now
.jpeg)
.jpeg)