Skip to main content

Crafty

As some of you know, I am a huge DIYer. If I can make it with my own hands- I will. This past week I got to do a little bit of DIY in my room- I created this super easy to make jewelry hanger, and a headboard for my bed that has my most treasured memories on it. Granted the headboard turned out crooked, but for now I am satisfied (will redo after finals). This is just a glimpse of the DIY I have done in my room, maybe in the future I will show more of what I have. 


Popular posts from this blog

Life since March

SF

I guess SF is all the rage these days, I'm cool with that. 










The Prosperity Gospel Driven Life

Any serious Christian who has thoroughly read their Bible will easily tell you that the Prosperity Gospel is complete heresy- I agree. I have grown up myself often laughing at some of the stuff Joel Osteen and others alike preach, justifying their lavish lifestyles and preaching to thousands that if they believe in God they will be rich and healthy. They tell people to speak things into existence and believe wholeheartedly that anything that is even a slight hardship could never be God's will for their life. We often make jokes and poke fun at the Prosperity Gospel and thats its completely the opposite of what the Bible actually says and what all of the apostles and martyrs went through. But recently I started to notice in my own thinking that even though I fully agree that the Prosperity Gospel is heresy, I still pursue it in my daily life. My basic definition of the Prosperity Gospel is "putting your hope in anything earthly that God didn't promise." I have been no…