Today was my first day at my new job- it was filled with important yet not so exciting activities. I must first face training before I can begin to be of any real use to the company. I cannot wait to get passed the beginning stages of learning everything and to finally start doing what I am employed to do. I look forward to getting to know my coworkers and building lasting relationships. I am excited about the experiences I will have and the opportunities that will come my way. I am grateful.
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now