So I haven't been posting a lot because I have been rather busy with unimportant nothings. Tomorrow I shall be completely done with College for a while so I will be more faithful to this blog. Also this is my last week at my job so if any of you know of any openings in the office assisting or customer service field I would be delighted to know about them for I am in desperate need of a job soon. Anywho, yesterday Taylor and I went on a study date.. to study... which didn't really happen cuz well.. ITS TAYLOR! haha.. She introduced me to this lovely local coffee shop called Coffee Villa and I encourage all of you to go support the local economy by getting your coffee there :)
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now