I could not be happier to congratulate Mariya and Yura on their engagement. Their relationship is so godly and admirable, it makes me so happy to see how God just brings people together so perfectly. I am so happy to have both of them as my dear friends and wish them every blessing as they prepare to commit their lives to one another in holy matrimony.
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now