Today I took my final for Epidemiology and it was my last one for the quarter! I am so excited to just have time to relax and do stuff I wasn't able to do prior. Today I went shopping for about 3 hours and successfully picked out a Christmas tree which I will decorate later tonight. Winter break is off to an awesome start.
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now