Yesterday I turned 21 and would like to just thank all of you for your wonderfully kind birthday wishes! I truly do not deserve to hear such gracious words and am very grateful for the friends I am surrounded by. I am so thankful for the life that I have and am very aware of the privileges I face. When I turned 20 I had set goals and am very thankful that I achieved them... after looking back at the past year I really do think that it has been the best one yet. I am looking forward to finding out what my 21st year has in store. Praise be to our Heavenly Father for keeping me safe and for sending me trials and temptations that I could learn through and become more like Him. Soli Deo Gloria.
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now