Skip to main content

Thank You

Today my blog view count has exceeded 5000. This is monumental for me. When I started this blog I thought it would just be a few of my friends reading it but the number above tells me that its more than just them. I appreciate this so much and really hope that my blog serves as an encouragement and a reminder of the preciousness of daily life. Wish I could know who each one of you are- huge hugs from me to all of you. The biggest thanks goes to my most faithful viewers- Kat and Mariya... I'm pretty sure that at least 4000 of those views are from you guys! Love you all. 

Popular posts from this blog

Playlist

Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist.  Lately I have been favoring RATATAT.  Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do.  Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now

Doubt

This week I have been reflecting on where I am in my life and my level of contentment and confidence in what I am doing. I am in a CS Lewis book club where we are reading Screwtape Letters and it has caused me to be more aware of which thoughts the devil puts into my head and how hard he works to tear me down. I have exactly the life that I pictured I would and the life that I wanted and planned for. Along the way I had a lot of hardships, but ultimately God still gave me what I wanted. What is baffling for me is that the devil can give me so much doubt and discontentment even in situations that I know are right for my life. I realized that there won't be a moment in my life where I will be perfectly content and be absolutely happy about every aspect in my life- not without a fight at least. Reading this book has showed me how actively I have to fight every day to stay alert and listen to the voice of God and tell myself truth instead of listening to the lies that the devil tries ...

Bucket List

Ride in a Hot Air Balloon