I found out about Vintage Books through a tutoring event that my work hosted and Vintage Books had donated some books for people to take home with them. On Friday I finally had a chance to check them out for myself. I fell in love with this place immediately. It has a very strange and appealing charm to it that captivated me and made me not want to leave. I scored two books from Vintage books for only $3.79! So fortunately for me, one of those books was "The Screwtape Letters" by C. S. Lewis! The particular copy that I bought was printed in 1970 and on the inside actually has someone's name in it and is dated 1972. I find these books to be such a treasure; its a strange phenomenon that just by holding a book you can feel part of another time period. I would encourage all of you to visit this local book shop...keep them open! Here is a link to their site where you can find their address: http://www.vintage-books.com/
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now