Today a few of my pics from Australia got featured on fadedexploration.com. The site collects submissions of magical spots that people want to share with each other and features them on their front page. Check out Faded Exploration and then submit your own cool spots so other people can enjoy the same sense of awe you get when you're there. Also, be sure to check out the submit your story section to make sure you follow the guidelines.
Writing research papers is no easy task. It requires lots of snacks, breaks, and temporary moments of sheer insanity- the most important thing though?- An awesome playlist. Lately I have been favoring RATATAT. Simply because I work best under pressure and their music makes me feel anxious and gives me a good boost of adrenaline. I know that's not healthy in the long run- but for writing extensive essays, it will do. Click Here for what I've been listening to endlessly for about 3 days now